lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

20.04.05

today was desmond's birthday*
here wishing him a
H A P P I E B U R F D A EImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com baby tigger for him,isn't it cute?
anyway today i had my nafa test and wat a big
F*CK
i failed it by 51 sec
have to go for a re-test next week
today got back my geography
i failed my paper first time this year
alwaes been getting a rather high marks
and now. . .
but lucky i passed my english
got 16/25
all thanks to amm...of course not my eng teacher
he SUX!!!
his lesson was damn bored,alrite?
i felt so unlucky recently
dunnoe y?
went bishan then town on sat went to do nailart $1 cheap isn't it
was a machine thingy
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com recent picture
Image hosted by Photobucket.com baby qian latest picture omg i in lurve wif him



Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home