lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
some pictures
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my art"cityscape"

i really feel paraniod.
i want back my old-self

我好气,也好难过。。。
怎么会有这样的人存在?
他这种人不应该存在.

sumtin happened today
i feel damn paraniod
they sucks
they really do
trying to tell mie that
my drawing make them disgrace
trying to test my temper
ha.do you tink i am a stupid fool
angry over your stupid acts
no way,man
ya. maybe i am paraniod by ur words
and i feel insulted
but so?
you guys are the one feeling disgrace
not me.
STUPID.
all your actions really made me have a good laugh
OHH.i should thanks u instead
making me feel happy.
anyway. i am serious about telling
MR TAN that i am not going to do
that school magazine
you might say that i am petty
but i am not.alrite
try to put yourself in my shoe.
*when you actually drew someting
for ur beloved class over sum months
hoping that ur classmates wud love it
and then someone says it is stupid
childish watever nasty thing you wudn't
want to hear . . .
how wud you feel and worst when the person
say once i still be able to take it
but they repeated it over n over agn
how wud you feel.
seriously, i am really hurt
over these 2 yrs and goin to be 3 yrs
i am always trying my best to help the class
from a stranger class to a united class
i am trying my best
then suddenly i realised
i am such a fool
big fool
watever i had done
is stupid in their minds.
i am really hurt
hurt deeply.
so i am really not going to draw for the
skool magazine.
HUH.since they think they are better than me
then show me ur moves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home