lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Sunday, November 13, 2005

been busy with my exams.
especially art.
i hate it and i totally regret about taking it.
i should had chose home-econ.
at least, i know i can score high for it.i was so stupid,
but everything was too late.
how naive i am still hoping that
i can get an A1 for it.
FAT HOPE.
at least a B that's it.
seriously.
or maybe i flunked it.

anyway,
i feel so damn sucks recently.
get so unhappy over small things.
and unlike the past,
where i go around complaining about it.
but i just kept quiet
keeping them all in my heart.
i just don't understand myself.
how i wished i could shout it all out,
but everything just seems. . .
then i feel like crying or make
a huge sigh, but once again. . .
THE WORLD SUCKS.


some pictures.
that it.



baby cousin and me.













i hate my nose.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home