lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Friday, May 06, 2005

i quit my nitestudy when i dun learn much from it
i quit my tuition job when i dun even had time for myself
I AM SO STRESS
GIVE MIE A BREAK
I BEING CHAINED
I WANT FREEDOM
I WANT TO BREATHE!!!

watch this last last week,was a damn nice show

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
was unlucky recently. . .
04.05
was going to dye my art cloth when i found out that whole packet of salt
was being used up by sumone
and went i went to ask around,he admited
but didn't even say sorry what the F*CK
then i got to run down to the canteen and buy salt
WHAT THE HELL! ! !
i noe salt isn't expensive,but at least when u use u should ask?
okok forget it
05.05
had my chinese mid year damn hard
was damn angry cos someone spill water on mie
some people were playing outside tat toliet when i was about to get out of
tat toilet
then here comes this boy
saw mie then spill water on mie
whole of my rite hand was wet
it is from his bottle
F*CK
HELLO CAN"T YOU SEE I AM NOT IN THE MOOD AND I AM NOT UR FRIENDS
YOU DUMBASS


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com i lurve this dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home