lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Sunday, June 12, 2005

sunday...
i change my blog skin
i like the song by pussycat dolls
i was searching for hairstyle i want to cut my hair,
then found this website that had lots of interesting tips for
beauty. . .Image hosted by Photobucket.comhttp://www.free-beauty-tips.com/
anyway went out ytd to celebrate qiang birthday
HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY
went bugis then eat steamboat at marina
jiejie bought me a mickey mouse bag for my birthday
i lurve it .thank you so much
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com took neoprint wif jiejie
i really wonder we run the same blood,but we are totally different in every thing
Image hosted by Photobucket.com eeee.i look fat i ni to slim down

Image hosted by Photobucket.com justme me me me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home