lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Sunday, September 18, 2005

i am back.

yes. i say i dun tink i am going to update
but i am a fickle-mind girl
so i am back with more juicy stuffs to share.
been lots of up and down during this whole period okies.
let start wif friday' nite

FRIDAY.NITE.
i am supposed to be doing my art homework
but i was lazy and sincemy gemstones date mifor supper,
since i dun wan to do my art
so i went to ICECUBE for my magic potion
the four of us.sheena+yueqin+jenny+me
had lots of fun there.haha

SATURDAY.
i woke up at 11.30
which was kinda of early for my saturday
as my tuition was at abt 12.00
anyway i had a 3 hours long tuition
then headed back home
abt 5.00 mum rushed me for a shower
and prepare to uncle's house warming,
but i was helping sis with her project.
so i didn't care much and
continue with sis 's work and
mum gt frustrated abt us.
so she went alone instead.
sis and i went on wif the project
when mum called then
we started to panic as it was alrdy 6.30
and the whole party thing start at 7.
had a quick bathe. since dad was back
by then we went with him
uncle new house was damn hard to find.
three of us gone walking in circles worst,
dad and sis were bickering
over tiny matter "the direction"
but we still manage to find his house.
it was a small terrace with classic funiture
on top of this , outside his house there's a playground.
and the 5 big kids sis+yun+qi+qiang+me
were so excited with it and had lots of fun out of it.
is like my childhood
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
took using qiang hp.damn blur
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


SUNDAY.
nothing much.am supposed to be either
doing my artor studying my chinese.i did some art
but chinese. give up i didn't even touched at all
was doing my art and i felt bored over it so decided to watch some video
went searching for a suitable show
and i found my very first tv-series i bought.
you see i am not a korea-fan
and i kinda of dislike korea drama
so i was surprise when i realised the very first tv-series
i bought was a korea drama
but it was damn nice
i totally lurve that showit was a show done by zhang nala
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i like her,
she is cute and her song was nice too.
anyway that show is my love patzzi"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am so pissed off with dad and sis
my sis was so hot temper
she was angry with the computer Image hosted by Photobucket.com
as my computer was too lag.
so she went knocking at the computer
then started naggingi was like
wud it help if u do this
producing so much noise
wud the computer be faster .
crazy
dad.I HATE HIM
he is coming to his 50's
and act like like a retarded
always trying to test mum's temper
tink that this is great.
and worst he is not responsible at all
beside giving us pocket moneythat it.
he dun pay for anything else
school fees ,
my mumfood,
my mumshopping ,
my mumtuition,
my mum
everything my mum
and sumtimes my fren
says my dad he is good,
ok mayb they nvr see
the real side of him
but i really had enough.

MONDAY.
have my chinese paper
and got to do my art after this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home