lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Friday, September 30, 2005

I AM A PIG

I AM A PIG.
i slept from 6.30pm till 6.30am in the morning
and i am still feeling tired.
i ate a lot too and i am still hungry
OH MY GOSH.
how am i going to lose 5kg ?
i want to look good in my prom night dress
anyway, talking about prom night.
mum says she is not going to buy any dress
for me,she says i can wear back that black
dress that i had on during uncle wedding.
no way, i don't want huh?
ok, i know i chose that dress myself
and i wore once,also it look nice
but i just don't want that one
i want something new,that's it.

recently.i am broke
but i am yearning for
a new belt and a pant
"OH GOD,please give me
some money to spend
and make me feel happy.
oh please."
by the way,
i am browsing some japanese website
looking for something nice.
and found this website
not bad ar?
AND I FOUND MYSELF A JAPAN"S FAN.
i just love stuffs from japan
the people,the characters,
best the clothes they wear
but seriously, if you wear those out
people will just think are you crazy ?
especially people like me staying in such area
i remembered once i wore baggy socks+ a mini+a cute tee+ pearl neckalace
everybody was looking at me throughout the whole journey
all of em were with a "what the hell?" face
but in japan, situation will be totally different .
"WHO CARES?"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home