lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Friday, October 07, 2005

selfishness.

something happened yesterday.
and this "something" reveal
some masks.
i do agree
"peace and harmony makes a better frienship"
but if such friendship
got to survive under fake smiles
then must well i can forget it. . .
and i know that
"mankind is selfish and no one is perfect"
but when someone you trust as a soulmate
someone you treat as a bestfriend.
because of benefits. she show her selfishness
and after it, said that she treasure this friendship alot.
if she really do,why in the first place,she do it?
will you still be able to trust and treat her the same again?
but for me,the answer is no.
in this world, i detest two type of people
one is "SELFISH",the other is "PROUD"
if i found my friend is in one of it.
ever no matter how disappointed i am
i reckon myself to give up this precious friendship
because i know if it continues,
all the laughter i going to share
will be all done with a mask on
which i don't want and don't need.
so i rather to end it with sweet true memories.

so say i am petty or whatever you want.
i won't care. . .
everyone had their hates and loves.
if you are able to do that first step
then don't blame me .
i rather you backstab me.
at least, i know because of my
badness make you do it
and this bring us closer.really
better than you being selfish
.a best friend should share all the goods and help when there trouble.
but you didn't.
or mayb you did
ya, in times you accompany me
but didn't i accompany you too?


then i realise all the goods and
trouble you share,help were tiny
that even a normal friend can do.
i know i should be thankful
instead of complain it is small
but yes,i am
i really am. . .
and i know you are timid
but at least as a best friend
you won't be walking away
when i am in big trouble.
you should be at least just be
by my side.

I THOUGHT YOU ARE MY SOULMATE
AND OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL BE FOREVER

BUT NOW I WAS WRONG

if you are someone that keep benefit by yourself and walk away
when there is a huge trouble then how would i be able to
accept you as my bestfriend,my soulmate?

i am sorry for throwing temper . . .
but i thought you know i had bad temper
(everyone knows)
anyway, i am thankful for everything.
i am really thankful and sorry for all things.

and i know we would still be friends
but i know the distance won't be closer anymore


after what had happened
gek came my house .
and i always know
she is the one.
the one who brighten up
my life
i lurve you,gurl
somepicture we took
edited by her.


rubbish stuff .ha:)














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home