lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

changed my layout once again.
ichigo=strawberry version.


anyway,
i had my last "class" lesson yesterday.
(what i meant was that i had my lesson
in my class for the very last time)
i am not going back there anymore.

though i had my last"class" lesson
but i still have to get back to school
for english intensive.
and miss kodi shown some compo
wrote by other school.
i was like what the hell?
i am going to fail?
the english that girl used in her
compo was fantastic.
oh my gosh?
i guess i just got to work
double hard.

ok,let's talk about tomorrow.
tomorrow is precious
ADERLENE's birthday.
so i shall wish her a
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY.
i lurve you,ader.
but since i have been grounded
i can't celebrate with her
and worst i am penniless.
sorry, girl.









OH GOD, can't i have a better mum
i just can't stand her
complaining about every tiny little things
it is so bloody helly stupid
SHE SUCKS IN THIS WAY
SHE DOES




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home