lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I AM A HARDWORKING ANT?












after what had happened
LIFE STILL HAD TO GO ON, you see.
anyway,
today was just like any sunday.
i had my 3hours long tuition
though my mind was still
wondering on what had happened.
but i really got to buck up
it is not the time for such
nonsense.
it is time for study.
and i had told myself
to forget about that and them
seriously, i got to thanks them
instead they had helped me
realise who is my true friends.
so i should be glad

sigh*i am so fat
damn fat,i have been eating so much since friday.
and this is my dinner
for yesterday.
it looked hot,
but it is yummy,isn't it?
i cooked it
you just got to agree that
i am a great cook!!!
ha:)
it is just instant noodle.

look what this?
interesting?

mama made for me.
it is actually
jackfruit seeds
and i didn't knew
it can be eaten.
it is kinda of nice.
taste a bit like
potatoes.

and here the step to make this,
first .finish your jackfruits,then wash the seeds
boiled them with some teaspoons of salt.
till you can see the skin of the seeds
are coming out.
take them out
peel the skins and eat.
easy?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home