lil*pigcess.zhu-anna

Sunday, October 16, 2005

study week

my three weeks of study week
got to start tomorrow
and i had plan my timetable
so i got to study study study
feel damn bored today.
supposed to go out ,
but it was pouring heavily
so stayed at home
took some pictures.
i know i look stupid














i am feeling so gay and
excited when i saw
channel u is showing
"moonchild"
oh my god. gackt is in it
not forgetting lee hom and hyde
here the poster.














i remembered saying i lurve
"GACKT". . .
he is just so handsome or
you can say he is girly-looking
but i just lurve him
i pray hard to get to meet him
one fine day.
forgive me about my insane
over him.

i am so frustated over my
computer.
i just don't know why
there isn't any flash player
so i can't get to view some webby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home